Translations of the rights statements
The rights statements and underlying infrastructure of rightsstatements.org have been designed to work internationally in many languages. At the moment our rights statements are only available in English. If you are interested in working with us on translating the rights statements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Translations of the rights statements need to be produced in line with our translation policy which you can find on our Documentation page.
The rights statements have been translated into the following languages:
Ongoing translation efforts
There are currently 5 translation efforts underway:
- Finland Swedish - Translation partner: IDE and The Prime Minister’s Office’s translations services, reviewed by HH Partners - under review by RightsStatements.org
- Polish – Translation partner: Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center, reviewer Polish Society of Authors and Composers (ZAIKS) - OPEN FOR PUBLIC CONSULTATION until 29th March 2019
- Swedish - Translation partner: Digisam, Swedish National Heritage Board, no translation reviewer selected yet
- Portugese - Expression of interest received, no translation partner selected yet
- French - Translation partner: National Library and National Museum of Art and History of Luxembourg, reviewer Bibliothèque nationale de France
- Lithuanian - Translation partner the National Library of Lithuania, and the Professional Law Partnership iLaw, no translation reviewer selected yet
- Hindi - Translation partner National Digital Library of India and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur of India, reviewed by Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University, Wardha of India
- Bangla - Translation partner National Digital Library of India (NDLI) and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur of India reviewed by Jadavpur University of India
Applications from new translation partners will be accepted from 1st June 2019. You can contact email@example.com with any questions.